[Fwd: [xml-dev] ANN: XUL Alliance Goes Live - New XML UI Standards Body Emerging?]

Matthew Brooke brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 9 12:43:56 PDT 2003

I've been following this guy's blurb for a while - he's the one behind
Luxor. I find his generalizations pretty annoying - basically anything
that involves XML for defining user interfaces is "XUL", as far as he's
concerned. Call me old-fashioned, but I thought that for something to
be classed as XUL it should comply with the XUL schema...?