[seek-taxon] Another Retry for Seek Taxon Conf Call

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 13:46:28 PDT 2005

Hi Jim

23rd would be ok for me 16:00 GMT (UTC I think!)

Am at an eGenome workshop where they are talkng about metadata standards - here to talk about taxon concpets. George Garrity is here too  and he's saying he would liek to talk with SEEK again - says he talked with you in London...might be interesting to see how his work would fit in with ours - he's taking a much more commercial approach to things than us - applying for a patent for their data model, using DOIs etc.

anyway speak more later, - 1 machine between all of us here so ther eis a Q for email!

bye,

Jessie