[seek-taxon] agenda all hands

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:46:45 PDT 2005

Bob,

I've tried to accomodate your requests in the AHM agenda:
   http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AllHandsMeeting2005

We now have a slot in the Taxon subgroup on Thursday morning to discuss
the taxon changes to EML.  I will need to limit my time there to about
45 minutes as I need to also participate in the KR group happening
concurrently, and in particular I need to see Josh Madin's overview talk.

We also have a slot on Tuesday morning's agenda to begin to discuss the
data integration problem and present some of the taxon perspectives on
ecological data integration.  I've slotted you for an informal 15 minute
presentation on Taxon's perspective on data integration, with a
subsequent discussion.  The SMS group will later be focused on data
integration Thursday afternoon -- sorry its after you leave, but I
couldn't avoid it.

Let me know if this fails to meet our needs. Thanks,

Matt

PS I'm working on moving the SynCenter demo to luch to make the Tues
morning data integration slot longer -- hopefully I'll know that by the
end of the day.