[SEEK-Taxon] RE: abstract for Edinburgh meeting

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Mon Feb 2 14:43:46 PST 2004

 Looks fine to me.

--------------------------------
James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Tel: 785 864-4645, Fax: 785 864-5335
Televideocon: (H.323): 129.237.201.102

-----Original Message-----
From: Kennedy, Jessie [mailto:J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk]
Sent: 02 February, 2004 4:35 PM
To: Beach, James H; Frank Bisby (E-mail); Robert Peet (E-mail); Kukla,
Robert; Donald Hobern (E-mail); Matt Jones (E-mail)
Subject: abstract for Edinburgh meeting

Hi Folks

I've put an abstract for the Taxon workshop for the Edinburgh meeting on
the SEEK wiki page -
http://seek.speciesanalyst.net/ow.asp?EdinburghMeeting
please feel free to edit or suggest changes (let me know if  you want to
change things but don't want to do the editing yourself).

I won't take any edits after Wed. 11th Feb. so look now please......

Frank - I still haven't heard from you in writing whether you want to
co-chair the meeting, so please let me know by Friday so that I can
approach someone else if you can't manage it. I'd also like to set up a
meeting to discuss Species 2000/IOPI with one of your group so we can
include it's model in the design - can you let me know who would be best
to speak to please.

thanks,

Jessie

Prof. Jessie B Kennedy
School of Computing
Napier University
Merchiston Campus
10 Colinton Road	tel:	+44 (0)131-455-2772
Edinburgh		fax:   	+44 (0)131-455-2727
EH10 5DT		mobile:	07974948703
Scotland		email: j.kennedy at napier.ac.uk