[SEEK-Taxon] RE: calling?

Stewart, Aimee Marian astewart at ku.edu
Tue Apr 6 11:33:10 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Bob has suggested rescheduling this call for next week.  The KU
contingent was unable to get through at 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST.

I put the link for teleconference planning back on the SEEK Taxon page
http://seek.speciesanalyst.net/ow.asp?p=SeekTaxon.  Please enter all
available times in UTC only, since we are all on different times and
some confusion may have come from the Daylight Savings time change.

Aimee