[seek-dev] Re: ecogrid query

Steve Tekell stekell at lternet.edu
Fri Sep 3 18:46:49 PDT 2004

the one in the console.txt attachment is the only one i have used and I
consistantly recieved the invalid element error.

it's the same as the sample SRB query on the regristry queryForm
http://kuecogrid.ittc.ku.edu:8080/ogsa/queryForm.jsp

this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><egq:query
queryId="query-digir.1.1" system="http://knb.ecoinformatics.org"
xmlns:egq="ecogrid://ecoinformatics.org/ecogrid-query-1.0.0beta1"
xsi:schemaLocation="ecogrid://ecoinformatics.org/ecogrid-query-1.0.0beta1
../../src/xsd/query.xsd">
<namespace prefix="eml">eml://ecoinformatics.org/eml-2.0.0</namespace>
<title>Metadata Query for Eco Models</title>
<AND>
<condition operator="LIKE"
concept="srbURI">srb://testuser.sdsc:TESTUSER@srb.sdsc.edu:6617/home/testuser.sdsc</condition>
<condition operator="EQUALS" concept="Number of Species">2</condition>
<condition operator="LIKE" concept="file name">%Model%</condition>  </AND>
</egq:query>]