[seek-dev] ecogrid's put service for SRB is completed

Bing Zhu bzhu at sdsc.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:31:27 PDT 2004

Matt,

The 'put' service for SRB has been implemented and tested. I have checked in
all code, stubs, SRB implementation code and a ecogrid put client.

I will take next week off for a vacation break and will contact you and Jing
for the Metacat implementation after I come back (Aug 23).

Sincerely,
Bing

BWT,
The SRB implementation files:
src\org\ecoinformatics\ecogrid\srb\put\SrbPutImpl.java
                              src\org\ecoinformatics\ecogrid\srb\SRBuri.java
Ecogrid put client:
src\org\ecoinformatics\ecogrid\client\EcogridPutClient.java
Ecogrid Put stubs from gwsdl: src\org\ecoinformatics\ecogrid\stub\...

Currently the put service for SRB system is running in the test machine:

http://sasa.sdsc.edu:8080/ogsa/services/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridLe
velOnePutService
   (for web browser: http://sasa.sdsc.edu:8080/ogsa/services)